Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve Report

Finally after three weeks of freezing weather it started to warm up in Springfield, and it was time for us to drive down to St. Louis for Christmas.

This is the third year in a row that we have come down to St. Louis to have a Christmas with my St. Louis family (my mother and step-father). My sister Jennell brings her family from New York as well.

As a Baha'i Family, we still celebrate Christmas, at least when we are in the United States where it is a traditional family holiday. I think if we were in Taiwan with Jeri's family we wouldn't make so much of it. I remember I didn't make a big deal of it on Christmas 1990 or 1991 when I was in Taiwan.

Saint Louis is a great town to visit. And it's always a pleasure to visit my parents and see my sister and her family. So, I'm feeling pretty good.

I'm spending much of my time working on a calendar project for some friends or reading about human nature.

No comments: