To mark the occasion, I've updated my personal Baha'i Webpage. I've also put up some religious materials from several years ago so anyone can have access to my work. Here is a list of what I've put up. Most of these are in html format.
Happy Birthday of Baha'u'llah!
- My own Compilation on Springtime imagery from the Baha'i Writings.
- My own Compilation on Dreams from the Baha'i scriptures and literature.
- A Compilation of passages with the word "breath" from the Baha'i scriptures and literature.
- A reaction exercise I wrote for myself after reading one of the Ridvan messages from the Universal House of Justice back in the mid-1990s.
- Some notes I wrote on the concept of death in the Baha'i Faith.
- A few readings I collected on the concept of commandments and laws in religion.
- Some readings I chose on the subject of detachment.
- A set of devotional readings for a Halloween devotional meeting.
- My collection of passages for a devotional meeting about supplication.
- Some devotional readings for the Baha'i month of Izzat.
- Notes I took on a talk given by Paul Lample.
- Materials for a workshop on interpersonal relationships. [PDF 194 KB]